We are always looking for highly motivated, customer-service oriented team members. If you think you’d be a good addition to the Sol Vista team, email your resume to email@example.com, and put JOB OPPORTUNITY in the subject line.
Senior Project Manager (May 2022)
Roofing sales, 2+ years
At Sol Vista Roofing, we pride ourselves on quality roof construction and unmatched customer service. We are looking for dependable, team-oriented individuals to lead sales and project management efforts.
As a Sr. Project Manager/Sales Representative at Sol Vista Roofing, you will walk customers through the roof replacement process on their home and/or Business. Sr. Project Managers obtain new business through customer referrals, canvassing, and business networking. You will be trained to fully utilize a pitch book, and demonstrate the proper process for handling insurance claims, customers, and projects. You will own the project from beginning to end and remain the main customer point-of-contact until the job is complete.
What you’ll do:
· Commit to excellence as you represent Sol Vista Roofing.
· Develop and maintain relationships with insurance agents, property managers, property owners, general contractors, industry related associations and other potential business sources.
· Self-generate business through business networking and prospecting.
· Run company sales leads and appointments.
· Perform and document detailed roof inspections.
· Guide property owners through the roof replacement process from start to finish with little to no help, while understanding sales requirements.
· Meet with/build rapport with Insurance Adjusters and advocate for property owners during claims adjustments.
· Complete material orders, project checklists and project close-out.
· Solve and/or refer field problems as they arise.
· Quality Control checks during & after production.
· Adhere to OSHA safety protocols.
· Monitor production progress and financial performance of projects.
· Develop quotes using Sol Vista Roofing’s established quote procedures.
· Document all necessary information into our CRM programs.
· Accurately write up scope and recommendation to customers.
· Professionally identify and communicate all change orders, supplements and code upgrades.
· Actively participate in and manage all collection efforts.
· Provide weekly and monthly reporting of sales activities, current projects, pending projects and account receivables.
· Assist with ladder sets and material runs as needed.
· Assist in the training of new or current employees as directed by your supervisor.
· Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
What you’ll need:
· 2+ years of experience working in roofing sales.
· Knowledge of all roofing systems and products.
· Computer skills including internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, MS Word, JobNimbus or equivalent CRM software.
· Willingness to learn and adapt to new systems and processes.
· Maintain a high level of integrity, business ethics, and sound judgment as you perform Project Manager duties.
· Must have the ability to walk on roofs and be comfortable climbing ladders.
· Perform physical tasks such as standing for extended periods and using ladders to access rooftops.
· Clean drivers license
· Experience with commercial roofing a plus.
Sound like a fit? Apply today: email your resume and summary of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line SR PROJECT MANAGER POSITION