For Denver-area homeowners looking for a distinct roof appearance, we recommend the premium options offered by DaVinci Roofscapes. DaVinci offers slate and shake style roofing that is built from engineered polymers. The design and color options are nearly limitless to match the perfect style to your home.
Here are some of the top reasons to consider a DaVinci roof:
- Beautiful appearance – extremely convincing slate and shake roof tiles
- Lightweight material – a fraction of the weight of natural slate with the same look and durability
- Hail and wind resistance – DaVinci roofing products are some of the toughest available and will keep your home protected under Colorado’s harshest conditions. DaVinci products are class 4 impact resistant (the best available), class A fire rated, and 110 MPH wind rated
- Longevity – the composite material will retain its color for 50+ years and won’t erode or chip like natural slate, or buckle and curl like natural wood shake
- Warranty – DaVinci offers an unbeatable lifetime manufacturer warranty on residential applications and 50 year warranty on commercial roofs
While DaVinci is a premium roofing option, they do provide choices for many budgets. For example, the DaVinci Bellaforte product (pictured above) is a more budget-friendly option due to its larger tile coverage profile. For roughly the same cost as premium asphalt shingles, why not consider a slate or shake style Bellaforte roof?
Our project managers are educated on DaVinci Roofscapes products and can discuss your options during an on-site roof assessment. And our installation teams are skilled in building your DaVinci roof to last many decades to come.
Considering a DaVinci roof for your home or business? Get in touch with us to learn how we can help!